VUE xStream 2016 offers professional CG artists a complete toolset for creating, rendering and exporting exceptionally rich and realistic natural environments in 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema 4D and Softimage.
Access all the power of the world’s leading 3D Digital Nature solution directly from within your favorite application. Create and edit beautifully detailed natural environments using your application’s standard manipulators.
Render everything together inside 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema 4D or Softimage, with full interaction between VUE and native elements, including 2-way mutual shadow casting, reflection, refraction and GI.
VUE xStream provides a unique, unmatched solution for creating and integrating high quality natural scenery into any professional production pipeline, from architectural visualization to broadcast and film.
What’s New in VUE 2016 R2
360° VR Panoramas
Click on the square icon to open 360 viewer in Full Screen mode. ©VUE Artist Rudi Hendrich.
VUE xStream 2016 allows you to render 360 degrees panorama, as static images or animations. They are compatible with all of VUE’s Render Options, such as multipass or High Dynamic Range (HDR) for instance.
When rendering a VR panorama, VUE xStream 2016 offers to automatically and perfectly level the camera to avoid unwanted distortion.
Rendered VR panoramas are automatically recognized by Facebook, YouTube (and other panoramic compliant platforms) as 360° images or videos.
VUE xStream 2016 enables you to set up up to 16 viewports (instead of the 4 traditional views).
This feature is particularly useful on a multi monitor system, to test various framing options or adding more camera angles without touching any of your main scene setup.
All additional viewports retain the same usual options, such as render in view or setup as many perspective cameras as you see fit.
Other User Experience Improvements
VUE xStream 2016 R2 also introduces a list of UX/UI improvements, such as:
- “Blend Terrain with Image” automatically modifies the Heightfield Terrain function graph (instead of modifying the terrain Heightmap).
- Simplified “Resample Terrain” replaces “Resize Terrain”, to update terrain resolution without changing its size within the scene.
- “Interactive slider changes” option now also affects the mouse wheel for more dynamic visual display of your modifications in real-time.
- Improved visibility in viewports thanks to reworked wireframe selection colors.
- The User Interface is now locked when downloading an object or a scene from the extra content.
- Easier access and edition of multi-material thanks to sub-menu hierarchy display.
- And more…
Read “Read Me.txt” inside Crack folder for instructions.
Password for the Crack is countryboy
After clicking on the above link, wait for 6 seconds and then click on the
button at the Right-Top of the browser window to reveal the download link
Please read FAQ if you need basic help.