Reallusion CrazyTalk Animator 3.21.2320.1 Advanced Animation Features in Pipeline Edition
Create Unique Elastic Motion Effects for 2D Animation
Other than using parametric controls to generate Elastic Motion behaviors, experienced animators can convert their artistic key frame animations into Elastic Motion patterns, building up valuable motion libraries that can be reused or shared with other designers.
Import PSD as G3 Character Template
By following the layer naming rules for each character body parts, you can directly turn your Photoshop character designs into CTA3 assets to enrich your 2D animation with minimal effort.
Import 3D Motions for your G2 Characters
You can import any 3D motion from iClone and apply it to a 2D character for awesome multi-dimensional animations through the CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pipeline.
- Apply 3D motions to G2 multi-angled characters from external sources.
- Via 3DXchange 6, users will be able to work with motion captured data, and with BVH or FBX files generated from Maya, Motion Builder, or any other 3D tools.
Design your Vector Content to be Compatible with Multiple Render Style
- You can make any vector-based character or prop compatible to a specific color profile thanks to the Render Style editor.
- In the Group editor, you may select multiple parts and categorize them in different color groups in order to align body parts with the same color tag
- Once you’ve finished with the color mapping, you will then be able to instantly change the character’s color styles to match with your design tone.
After clicking on the above link, wait for 6 seconds and then click on the
button at the Right-Top of the browser window to reveal the download link
Please read FAQ if you need basic help.