NEW RELEASE! NOW AVAILABLE
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PLUG-IN TOOLKIT
The film and television industry’s busiest editors and artists choose Boris FX Continuum. The powerful, timesaving plugins streamline post workflows with seventeen creative effect, titling, and quick fix plug-in categories. Includes over 250 effects and 4000+ presets. One collection that fits every project need.
- New! Corner Pin Studio: Simplify screen inserts and more with built-in Mocha planar tracking and integrated color correction, light wrap, and drop shadow
- New! Reflection Effect: Quickly generate mirror surface reflections
- New! Cast Shadow Effect: Easily generate true 3D cast shadows with a built-in 3D camera and light system
- New! Curl Effect: Instantly create auto-animating heat haze, surface drops, and curlycue distortions
- New! Transitions: Add 6 more slick auto-animating transitions with on-screen controls to your toolkit New in Continuum 2020: Curl Dissolve, Colorize Glow Dissolve, RGB Displacement Dissolve, RGB Blur Dissolve, Kaleidoscope Dissolve, and Prism Dissolve.
- New! Mocha Area Brush: Track and mask faster using paint-like gestural strokes
- New! Particle Illusion: updates include new professionally-designed emitter, improved search, and tons of new time-saving functionality
- New! Title Studio: updates include new professionally-designed preset templates, new materials & shaders, and overall interface improvements to work faster
Continuum 2020 is the latest major release of the post-production industry’s most comprehensive plugin collection. Key new features include 4 effects, 6 transitions, and nearly 100 professionally-designed presets. You’ll work even more efficiently with Particle Illusion and Title Studio’s new functionality and updated interfaces. And tracking and masking takes seconds with the addition of an Area Brush tool to integrated Mocha.
Corner pinning and compositing inserts just got a lot easier. Corner Pin Studio’s next-gen workflow makes replacing screens/billboards/devices a cinch with a single Mocha planar tracker that targets the surface and four offset pins to accurately position the source shot onto the target. Includes post-processing options for foreground color correction, edge chokes, drop shadow, light wrap, and 27 unique blend modes.
Need to add a reflection to an element or titles? The Reflection effect instantly generates a planar reflection using a filtered source image. Reflections can be easily tweaked with options for blurring, shimmering, scaling, repositioning, and independent animation. Includes a built-in animatable 3D camera system to fill the gap if your host application doesn’t offer native cameras. After Effects artists have the option to use AE’s native cameras.
Available now for the following hosts: Adobe