Motion Design School – Maya Modeling Essentials (FULL) Free Download
in Autodesk Maya
- Maya basic modeling tools.
- Learning the polygonal modeling process on the examples of simple objects.
Creating a longboard model. Mastering creating the correct topology.
- creating a basic object form;
- objects grouping;
- adding details to a grid for smoothing;
- creating the final geometry.
- creating the base concept, development of the idea;
- pre-modeling preparation;
- preparation of references;
- working out the masses and proportions.
- work with deformers;
- Boolean operations. Pros and cons;
- work with KitBash;
- creating a simple animation for checking the model functionality.
- What mesh is and how to use it for modeling covered on the example of the robot’s spine and eyes.
- Finishing up the scene.
- Subdivision of geometry into logical groups;
- Creating UVs;
- UV packing using UDIM.
- Key aspects of texturing for PBR shading;
- Textures baking;
- Texturing methods of complex objects.
- camera and animation;
- creating an expressive pose;
- final shaders setup;
- color and light as a composition method;
- introduction to Arnold renderer.
If no presale or discount activities are happening, you can contact us to receive a $50-off coupon. We provide coupons for countries with not-so-good exchange rates and for students.
We consider a country with a not-so-good exchange rate a country, where the currency rate is more than $1 to 10 units of local currency. For example, 10.5 Botswana Pula equals $1. If your country’s currency rate is lower than 1:10, we do not consider your country as a country with a not so good exchange rate.
We consider you a student if you have a valid student email address (@***.edu) and/or a valid student ID. Please either write to us from your student email or attach a picture of your student IDso that we can verify your student status.
Please double check if there are any presale, sales or discount activities happening as we do not provide coupons during these periods.
If you’re disappointed for whatever reason, you’ll get every cent back within 14 days after the purchase. Whether you select to complete the purchase in a single or in several payments.
Note that it only applies to purchases without a discount. So if you would like to use a discount coupon or complete a purchase of several products with a discount, you will be not eligible for the refund.