Clip Studio Paint EX 2.2.1 Full Version Free Download for Windows Free Download
CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX, the successor to Manga Studio (Comic Studio), is an essential graphic software and app backed by creators of manga, comics and cartoons.
It offers even better specialized features for drawing comics and cartoons, and has improved features for coloring your works. You can create full color comics and cartoons using only this software or app.
Whatever you do, draw it
Celsys today releases Clip Studio Paint Ver. 2.0, the first major update for the illustration, comic and animation app, on March 14 for all major platforms. Version 2.0 includes a slate of new features to make Clip Studio Paint even more useful. This major update includes innovative 3D tools such as a customizable head model and hand pose scanner, Shading Assist to automatically shade flat colors, and more realistic color mixing to help artists enjoy creating in Clip Studio Paint.
With its advanced drawing and painting capabilities, Clip Studio Paint is loved by professional creators working in illustration, comics, game design, and animation. Its natural brushes and unlimited customization mean you can create what you want, how you want it.
Why Clip Studio Paint?
Designed for drawing and painting
We created Clip Studio Paint for creators who love to draw and paint. With a natural brush feel beyond other graphics software, you can enjoy creating your vision just how you want it. Download the free trial for a step into a reimagined drawing experience.
Capture every detail
You can create every stroke exactly as you imagine with our powerful brush engine. Clip Studio Paint works with your device to reflect every nuance of your pen, even up to the 8192 levels of pen pressure detected by Wacom tablets.
Thousands of customizable brushes
With 1000 new materials every month on Clip Studio ASSETS, you’ll always find something to match your personal style. You can also customize every aspect of your brushes, giving you a limitless supply of tools.
Bursting with features
Discover tools and features for creating illustrations, concept art, comics, and more, with explanations in our extensive 1000-page manual. All this, packed in one intuitive and customizable interface.
Innovation through AI technology
Inspiration is never far with AI colorization based on deep learning technology! Use with just your line art or lay down color hints for surprising results.
Support you can trust
Whether you’re stuck on a new feature or need technical help, you can rely on our free customer support. We’re proud of our excellent customer satisfaction rate, and happy to be there when you need us.
An adjustable 3D head model – change the size, position, and angle of the facial features
- Use for realism, anime style, cartoon proportions, or even skeletons
- Adjust the head shape, eyes, nose, eyebrows, ears and mouth
Hand pose scanner that can apply hand poses from photos to the 3D model
- Use camera input to pose the hands of the 3D model
- Draw complex hand shapes more easily
Other features & improvements
- Tilt correction that adjusts the camera position to appear like two-point perspective
- 3D fog effect that adjusts the color of distant objects to create aerial perspective
- Select multiple text boxes and change the text properties at once, as well as distribute & align text boxes
- Support for word wrapping and text ligatures
Paneling tools for webtoon-style scrolling comics, such as adding and removing vertical space
- Drag on the canvas to add or delete white space
- Gradient patterns will adjust automatically to the new canvas height
Automatic shading tool
Adds shading based on the lines and existing colors to speed up the coloring process
- You can adjust the shadows while looking at the preview
- Change the light placement and direction, as well as the color of the shadows
Align & distribute tools for layers and objects
- Select multiple objects such as images, text, balloons, and frames, and align them or evenly distribute them on the canvas
More realistic brush blending
- More perceptual and realistic color blending
- Mixed colors retain their original brightness
Perspective ruler supports fisheye perspective
- Now easier to create compositions that look like photographs taken with a fisheye lens.
- Use background saving so you can save heavy .clip files in the background and continue working without waiting for the save to complete
Spin Blur filter for a rotating motion blur effect
- Use for effects such as spinning tires
- Adjust the size, shape, direction, and intensity of the blur effect
Filters for lens distortion & panoramas
- Distort images inward or outward like a fisheye lens
- Transform images into a panorama-like 360-degree image
Use Liquify on multiple layers
- You can now use Liquify on multiple selected layers at once
Search layers by keyword
- It is now possible to narrow down layers by keyword search, improving efficiency in projects with many layers.