Newton is the 2D Physics Engine for Adobe After Effects
Newton MAIN FEATURES
- 2D layers in AE become rigid bodies in Newton.
- Supports masks, text and shape layers.
- Handles collision, friction, bounciness, gravity and more.
- 6 types of body (static, dynamic, kinematic, AEmatic, dormant and dead).
- 4 types of joints (distance, pivot, piston and spring) that allow you to connect bodies with specific constraints.
- Provides clean, efficient and easy to use interface.
- Fast preview, fast export to keyframes.
- Comprehensive user’s guide with illustrative animations for almost every property.
[button-red url=”http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/iLh0vjKS/file.html” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Download from Zippyshare [10.39 MB][/button-red]