Udemy – Zbrush Hard Surface Sculpting for All Levels! by Sean Flower Free Download
Just a copy of Zbrush 4r8 or higher
– In this course you will develop a strong foundation to Zbrush newest features for sculpting hard surfaces by sculpting through scratch an industry standard sci-fi fi helmet.
– This course is meant to demonstrate how fast and complex details can be established in a short amount of time, particularly through live booleans. As a result you will be supplied a customized boolean (yours to keep and use as you see fit). and shown how to apply it using match maker brush to establish detailing in a short amount of time.
– Here I will demonstrate for you to learn multiple approaches in which to apply live booleans. From mesh extracts to array methods to flush out shapes quickly for purposes of both blocking out as well as detailing.
– I will be making a strong impression in narrating hotkeys through out this tutorial for the beginners that enroll in this course.
– Understanding the pros and cons when choosing between clip curve brushes and trim curve brushes.
– Learn how to use Zbrush chisel brush and understand how it relates to its morph target features.