AEScripts Ray Dynamic Texture v1.5.6 for After Effects Full Version Free Download for Windows & Macintosh
Ray Dynamic Texture is your solution to tedious texture work.
Ray Dynamic Texture:
Ray Dynamic Texture is your solution to tedious texture work. This tool conveniently stores textures, including their layer settings, applied effects, keyframes, expressions and layer styles. It’s simplicity is key: After you’ve set it up you can apply it directly as a texture to any selected layer. In addition to this, the tool can store your most used Effects, Shapes and Expressions—all with one click.
- Store textures in a library “palette” including their layer settings.
- Apply textures to selected layers, Alpha Matte and Luma supported.
- Makes the Set Matte Effect usable to texture with.
- Texture Multiple objects at once.
- Build your own texture palettes.
- Add textures, effects, shapes and expressions from timeline to palette.
- Create Master controller for any property.
- Invert Mattes.
- Create excact clone of any layer.
- Replace textures with one click.
- Compact, responsive user interface
Watch Tutorials, download free Texture Palettes and more.
Shift + Click the Texture Swatch to parent the texture to selected layer.
Alt + Click the Texture Swatch to replace selected layer for different texture.
Alt + Shift + Click the Texture Swatch to remove swatch from palette.
Alt + Click on Alpha Mode Button to invert the Track Matte.
Custom values in effects are currently not supported. Some examples of custom values are: Histogram in Levels, Curves Graph, Hue Saturation Channel Range and Particular Size over Life. All other values in the effects are supported. We are working to find a workaround for this limitation.