Marmoset Toolbag 4.03 WIN Full Version Free Download
REAL-TIME RENDERING, TEXTURING, & BAKING TOOLS
The 3D Artist’s Multi-Tool
Unified baking, texturing, and rendering tools make Toolbag the cornerstone of every 3D artist’s workflow.
The highly anticipated third version of Marmoset Toolbag is available for Mac and Windows! We’ve been working diligently to make sure that Toolbag 3 exceeds expectations.
LONG LIVE THE KING
The third release of Toolbag, our real-time rendering suite, ushers forth a new standard in image quality. A slew of exciting new features ensure that you’re able to tackle any challenge, while our modular shaders and responsive scene editor empower you to work at the speed of light.
From previewing run and jump cycles to staging an epic short film, our new animation tools will bring your cinematic vision to life. Enjoy entirely new systems for importing and keyframing meshes, lights, cameras, post effects, and more.
LIGHT IT UP
Global illumination teams up with exceptional image-based lighting to provide awesome occlusion, beautifully bounced light, and spectacular reflections. Toolbag’s lighting tools are now better than ever.
Our artist-friendly baking tools provide the instant feedback needed to revolutionize your texturing workflow. Real-time updates, bake groups and interactive 3D painting makes baking a piece of cake.
PRINCE OF PORTFOLIOS
Create impressive images with our refreshed renderer, vibrant videos with our new animation tools, and tantalizing WebGL presentations with Marmoset Viewer.
TAKE A SHOT
From look-dev to final presentation, our physically accurate renderer makes it easy to create gob-smacking promotional material for your game, film, or product launch.
RENDERER & LIGHTING
- Real-time rendering
- Physically based rendering pipeline
- Global illumination
- Local reflections
- Ambient occlusion
- Image-based lighting
- Directional, omni, and spot lights
- Area lights with soft shadows
- Multiple tangent spaces
- Modular material editor with drag and drop functionality
- Common shader models: Lambertian, Blinn-Phong, GGX, etc
- Skin shader with advanced translucency options
- Tessellation, displacement and parallax mapping
- Order-independant dithered blending
- Secondary reflectivity
- Anisotropic reflections
- Vertex color & Zbrush Polypaint support
- Dota 2 shader support
- Substance SBRAR support
SCENE & ANIMATION EDITORS
- Support for 3D formats: FBX, OBJ, Alembic & COLLADA
- Skeletal animation and blend shapes via FBX
- Geometry cached animation via Alembic
- Keyframe creation for objects, lights, & cameras
- Keyframe editor for fine control over animation curves
- Depth of field
- Lens flares
- Tone mapping
- Color curves
- Post effects
IMPORT AND EXPORT
- Marmoset Viewer
- Unreal Engine importer
- Export Unity Package
- Export Scene Bundle
- Export meshes: FBX, OBJ, & COLLADA
- High quality, multi-sampled images
- JPEG, PNG, TGA, & PSD support
- Transparency support
- Uncompressed and H264 video export
- Texture map baking with real-time updates
- Bake groups
- Quick loading via naming conventions
- Cage offset 3D painting
- Skew map 3D painting
- Bake to all supported tangent spaces
- Layered PSD support with masked material values
- Tangent space normals
- Object space normals
- Ambient occlusion
- Material ID mask
- Material properties
- Create plugins
- Batch common tasks
- Add a custom user interface
- Add or replace shading models
- Add texture inputs
- Add animated effects
Real-time physically-based rendering and image-based lighting are the core of Toolbag’s superior image quality. Realistic or stylized, your artwork will shine bright.
Make yourself at home with Toolbag’s new customizable interface. Drag-n-drop functionality, workspaces, smart loaders, and dual monitor compatibility come together to provide a familiar 3D experience.
Create Portfolio Content
Capture stills of your latest character art, environment art, product designs, and more. Make use of Toolbag’s built-in Turntable tool, or set up your very own custom animation and camera sequence to proudly showcase your latest creation in motion.
Tailor Toolbag to suit your team’s asset production pipelines.
Link up your texturing and baking pipelines, author custom plugins, and automate what you need leveraging our Python scripting support.
Free Asset Library
Toolbag comes with free access to an immense library of materials, skies, brush textures, and more for extra ease in your workflow. Check out our full Library page for more information.
Real-Time 3D in Your Browser
Showcase your 3D assets online with our Marmoset Viewer. The Viewer package (.mview) exports from Toolbag allowing you to embed your scene on any website or web application to give your audience fully interactive 3D on desktop and mobile devices.