Element 3D version 188.8.131.520 is an advanced 3D object and particle render engine for After Effects.
Element 3D version 184.108.40.2060 is a high performance After Effects plug-in for creating Motion Design & Visual Effects. It now supports the latest After Effects CC 2018.
Element 3D 220.127.116.110 is third party after effects plugin developed by Video Copilot. It is a 64 bit plugin that run in both Windows and Mac OS. It is used for importing/creating 3d objects and for particle rendering. It is mostly used for motion design and visual effects. Element is capable of animating and rendering, it uses its own renderer to generate a high-end realistic results, it features shaders, global illumination, texture mapping, lighting, animating and 3D compositing. Supports GPU rendering which is used to help speed up rendering times. As Element 3d is a plugin that run inside after effects and not a full 3D package, it can not be compared with other 3D computer graphics softwares because it has a limited tools. But it can do a professional work in much less time according to its simple interface and presets, that it was designed for easier workflow, user friendly and final results.
- Bug Fixes
- AE CC 2017 Compatibility
- Animation Engine Fixes
- CS5 Compatibility Fixes
- Compatibility with Radeon r9 Cards
- Custom Texture Maps used as Normal Bump
- Issue with AO inside Scene Setup Preview Fixed
- Import 3D Objects & Textures
- OBJ & C4D Formats
- Animation OBJ Sequences
- Textures: PNG, JPG, HDR, EXR
• Soft Shadows for Spot Lights
• Up to 8K Map Resolution & Sample Quality
• Shadow range based on map size
• Tighter contact & SSAO Color Tint
• Accurate Soft Shadows
• Renders slower & Requires more memory
• Ray Trace features require OpenCL GPU
• Slower that SSAO
• Supports Shadows and Ambient Occlusion Shading
• Options for shadow color tint and opacity
• Advanced fractal settings
• Combine with transfer modes!
• Aproximates reflections
• Supports blurry reflections