3 Points Align v1.1.0 Blender Full Version Free Download
3 Points Align – align & snap target to source
You can easily align and snap one object to another by drawing the lines from the target mesh to the source.
- Ability to recalculate rotation to fit the aligned object.
- Works even with applied transforms of source and target meshes.
- Diameter auto finding on the cylindrical objects.
- Ability to match the scale of the source and the target meshes.
- Works with modifiers stack.
- Interactive interface, minimum amount of actions.
The system of 3 coordinates (3 drawn lines) gives you the full control of how Object A should be aligned to Object B.
You can also reset any random applied transforms (location, rotation, scale) of the mesh.
Handy in case when you need to lean one object against another.