Skillshare Tutorials 1552632137 – Adobe Audition: Sound post-production for Film, Documentary, Interview and clips Free Download
About This Class
Do you know why most film and documentary submissions to festivals get rejected?: amateur sound.
It’s not enough to remove some noise and tweak the volume of music to match dialogue to call it Sound Post-production.
50% of your film, documentary, interview, or clip is Sound, and at least 70% of emotions are in Sound.
It’s a pity to spend so much time and money on the image of a project that will eventually be considered amateur, of low quality, because of Sound.
You will learn professional Sound Post-production, even if you are a one-man-band filmmaker.
I’ll teach you advanced techniques that are necessary, but I will simplify them for you. Techniques that will make you proud of your film project.
– I’ll walk you through the workflow,
– how to take your Sound from Adobe premiere to Adobe Audition,
– the interface,
– how to organise your tracks,
– The differences between Male and female voices
– Spectral frequency display
– I will explain frequencies in detail
– noise reduction for inconsistent noise,
– 2 methods for consistent noise,
– and how to automate noise removal for several files
– Single-band compression,
– multi-band compression
– The magic of EQ
– and of course professional mixing of music with vocals
– before exporting your sound.
Let’s make sound one of your strengths.