AEScripts Bodymovin v5.9.5 for After Effects Full Version for Windows & Macintosh
An After Effects extension to export animations for web. Animations are exported as .json files that use the bodymovin.js player that comes along with the plugin. You can render animations in the browser on svg, canvas and html. It supports a subset of After Effects features. Animations can also be played natively on iOS and Android through Lottie
Exports animations to json files and pngs (if necessary).
Animations can be played on the web via the bodymovin player or natively in iOS and Android through Lottie.
For playing the animations, get the player in the extension panel, and load it in a browser.
- paths, ellipses, stars, rectangles
- fills, stroke, gradient fills and gradient strokes
- trim paths (partial)
- rounded corners
- transforms (position, anchor point, rotate, scale, opacity, skew, skew axis)
- Most fonts are supported, they can be exported as shapes or as text provided you load the font on the browser
- A single text declination is supported per textbox.
- Not supported: text decorations like Small caps, or Vertical Scale.
- Cameras (partial)
- Expressions. Partially supported. More and more expressions are supported on each release.
- Expression sliders are supported.
General supported properties
- transform (rotate,scale,position,anchor point, opacity)
- time remap
- masks (additive, and in some cases difference, inverted and subtractive)
- luma and alpha masks (with the svg renderer)
Supported effects (with the svg/html renderer)
- pro levels
- drop shadow