Boris FX Sapphire 2020.5.1 WIN for Adobe After Effects & Premiere Pro Full Version for Windows Free Download
Adobe plugin for Motion Graphics and VFX.
SAPPHIRE 2020 IS HERE!
NEW FREELENS EFFECT, MORE FLARES, FASTER RENDERS, AND BETTER TRACKING
Sapphire plug-ins let you create stunning organic looks unmatched by any host native effect tools. Key features include over 270 effects and 3000+ presets, a powerful Effect and Transition Builder, and integrated tracking and masking with the Academy Award-winning Mocha. Sapphire’s superior image quality, control, and render speed offers massive time-savings — allowing creatives to focus on what matters most, delivering an impact that keeps audiences coming back.
- New! FreeLens effect
- New! OpenColorIO color management support
- New! Easier Tracking: Improved integrated Mocha tracking and masking with parameter tracking & new Area Brush for quick masking
- New! Presets: 16 new LensFlares and 7 new Builder Presets
- New! Functionality: Compare mode for the Sapphire Preset Browser
- New! Faster Renders: Up to three times faster renders with specific effects
- Licensing: Improve subscription license handling.
- LensFlare: Shadow working correctly with the undo stack in the Sapphire Lens Flare Designer.
- Effect Builder: Change Color node default to “Color Only”
- Resolve: Fixed occasional black frames when returning from Builder and the Preset Browser.
- Linux: Fixed libglade error when installing the Sapphire RPM on Centos 7.2-3; Centos 8.X, and Ubuntu 18.04.
- Linux: Fixed libglade error when running the Sapphire Preset Browser, Sapphire Lens Flare Designer, and Sapphire Effect Builder on Centos 7.2-3; Centos 8.X, and Ubuntu 18.04.
- Transitions: Remove the erroneous “Amount” parameter on many transitions (Eg. HyperPull) when in transition mode.
- Nuke and Fusion: Fixed the offset and wrap for CardFlip and HyperPush transitions.
- Rio: Fix temporal effects.
- Fusion: Enable S_Effect and S_Transition.
- Fixed Deinterlace Auto.
- Resolve: Enable Mocha in Resolve 15.
- Premiere on Windows: Improved behavior when Premiere fails to load the Sapphire plugins on the first attempt. The plugins may still fail to load when Premiere is first updated or Sapphire is first installed if there are many installed plugins. However, Premiere should correctly try to load the Sapphire plugins on subsequent runs.
- Premiere: Fixed the shadow in Lens Flare to keep the correct aspect ratio on non-square pixel aspect ratios.